We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbary Coast room requests?

Central PA
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Barbary Coast room requests?

Is there a certain type of room or side of the hotel that we should request at BC? Are upgrades available?

This is our first time staying at BC.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,212 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
Central PA
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

bump

NY
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

I don't know if they have upgrades available, but I know you want to request a room with the single king bed rather than the two queens. The king rooms apparently overlook the street toward Ballys, where teh Queen rooms look towards the side of the Flamingo.

Central PA
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

Bump

Indiana
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

they do have suites. you can see them on there website. i have heard room 310 has a perfect view of bellagio fountains which if what i requested for next week. ill let you know how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masury, Ohio
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

We just returned this past Sat. from staying at BC. Had requested king but would have had to wait for it so took queen it was fine, but no view. But the good part is no traffic noise either. It didn't bother us since we weren't in the room very long each day. The rooms are very comfortable & clean if on the small side.

We loved the BC and if we stay on the strip again 9 we usually stay downtown ) we will be staying right there.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it have fun & good luck !!

Beach Haven West...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

How is the coffee shop in the BC?

7. Re: Barbary Coast room requests?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 16, 2009