We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVegas friends

Mayfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
MyVegas friends

Hi all, does anyone know how to access your friends on MyVegas? My friends used to be listed at the bottom of the page and they're no longer there. Also, when i click "more" at the top of the page to invite or send gifts to friends, nothing shows up. I also tried to send a message over to the help team and it said " forbidden." Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated. Much thanks in advanced!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,041 reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from $499.99*
$541.00
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MyVegas friends

Hmmm... sounds strange. Maybe you're in FB Jail? Have you joined the MyVegas Friends page and asked over there?

Mayfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MyVegas friends

No, i actually have not tried that yet. That will be my next step. Thank you for the quick response!

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MyVegas friends

I bet you're in FB jail too. Good luck!

Mayfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: MyVegas friends

I only had 3 friends prior, so i dont think im in facebook jail, yet! Im not sure why it decided to disappear but hopefully i can find a fix on the friends page. Thanks again!

5. Re: MyVegas friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 08, 2014