We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concierge or order tickets?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Concierge or order tickets?

Going to Vegas the last week of May - Tues-leaving on Friday. Is it better to book tickets for a show now or ask the concierge when we arrive to get tickets. Staying at the Enclore. Interested in LeReve and Terry Fator

Urbandale, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

Get them now, unless you want to pay full price for them plus a tip to the concierge.

smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

You don't have to wait until you get there to receive service from the concierge.

Seating at Le Reve doesn't matter, there are no bad seats, so you might wait until you get there unless you can find a big discount.

Terry Fator is a different story. He basically stays (sits) in the middle of the stage the entire show. So you really want to be center and fairly close to the front. Tell this to the concierge and she will make it happen. I would call the concierge with my request a week or two before you arrive.

chicago
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

Thanks for the information about the shows.

canada
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

i would go with Ktinca advise

chicago
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

I amhearing that the Terry Fator show is very preachy and asking for donations and at times is sad. Also heard it is very "old" and the audience is mostly older people who like that type of a show. Any comments??

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

Wow. Don't know who told you this but its soooo not true. He puts on one of the best shows around. This is a man of pure talent...He is patriotic and you will see this in the end of his show....Your source of information is just so horrible and wrong.....I hope you get other replies like mine. I find it an insult to Terry Fator... He would not be performing at the Mirage if this was the case......It is one of the best shows on the strip.....and I sincerely hope other people will respond to this like I did... I honestly feel like this post was a joke.....

Edited: 7:09 pm, March 21, 2013
Mass
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

Check out travelzoo for tix also...I just bought tix to 2 shows for a better price than smartervegas ( which is usually my #1 goto site).

chicago
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

I read reviews of the show on a google website. That is why I was wondering what others thought of the show before I ordered tickets. He is very talented and I was going to order the tix but after reading some reviews I was a little hesitant. The reviews said that he was asking for donations to charities and "preaching" during the show. One woman even said that she had tears in her eyes listening to part of the show. But others said the show was great. I do hope I get more responses about the show. Thanks

9. Re: Concierge or order tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 23, 2014