We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snakes on the strip

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
snakes on the strip

I have seen postings that folks have seen snakes on the strip. I have an extreme phobia of snakes. Has anyone seen snakes on the strip lately. I know this may seem trivial but I would rather avoid seeing any if possible. I will be staying at the Vdara in April. Thanks.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: snakes on the strip

I know my sister in law hates snakes and is terrified of them. She literally gets sick if she see or comes near a snake, she will have a panic attack. I don't remember seeing any snakes on the strip last year. For sure there were not any snakes just on the sidewalk or anything like that. Hopefully you can just be mindful and if you see a person with one around their shoulders, head the other way.

Brighton
Level Contributor
247 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: snakes on the strip

I'm here at the moment and yesterday there was a lady with a large white/ albino type python like snake in front of the Paris Hotel .

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: snakes on the strip

I have been to Vegas over 70 times now in the last 12 years.

I have seen snakes on 6 occasion mainly by the mirage or in front of caesars. I have seen them most between april and Nov. I am terrified of them too and always keep aware of anything around me.

I wish there was some way they could keep ALL animals, reptiles, birds off the darned strip. It is no place for animals period.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: snakes on the strip

I've never seen a snake on the strip, the cancer wouldn't kill me, since I would die of a heart attack.

35. Re: snakes on the strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 22, 2014