We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

Me and my buddy will be in Vegas on Tuesday and he wants to get a tattoo that night. We are staying at the Flamingo. Could someone please suggest a place where he could get this. We arrive at 9:50pm, will this be a problem or should he try the next day? Any suggestions would be great.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
496 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

Try the Palm hotel. How cool would it be to say you got your tattoo at the Palm?

Seattle
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

my buddy got one just across the street from UNLV (can't remember the name). Doubt its open that late on a Tuesday though.

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

Diversity Tattoo at 2310 S. Las Vegas Blvd, near the Stratosphere is open until midnight 7 days a week. 702 382-8820 is their number if you want to ask any questions.

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

Thanks guys for the info

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

One thing I forgot to mention that is of paramount importance, pick out your tattoo before the drinking has begun. Then go ahead and drink for a few hours or day. Then go and face the needle.

indiana
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

Could you email me once you get back and let me know where you ended up going, what tattoo you got, how much it cost??? I am going march 3rd and plan on getting one. I would really appreciate it. :-)

Have fun!

Shannon

shannonleewalter@hotmail.com

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Help on Getting a Tattoo in Vegas

No problem, I think i'll take vegasman's advise and go to the place he mentioned. I will let you know what I got.