We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For the ladies going to Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
Save Topic
For the ladies going to Vegas

Now I know the US and I believe UK has Ross Dress for Less but here in Canada we do not.

What a fabulous store! Not only do they carry every type of dress but really affordable. We were in Vegas last week and a few days it was nice and warm but turned a bit chilly. Went to Ross and bought two sleeved dresses for under $30 for both. And they are really nice!

It is located on the Strip between Walgreens and MGM. Strongly recommend to go early in the morning as the lines can be crazy.

Calgary
Level Contributor
724 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

Thanks for the info. Will check it out on my next trip.

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

If you like Ross, you'll love Marshalls.

3. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 17, 2013
Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

And how do you know this losvu

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

Snidely - we have Marshalls here in Canada and it does not compare to Ross at all.

Marshalls is okay but Ross is great.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

Low end..high end...I don't care. The dresses are brand name, with a great variety in all sizes and affordable.

What I bought at Ross would have cost 3 times that here in Canada.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
407 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

linToronto, isn't it fun finding a bargain?

Lovsu I disagree. Ross has some great deals, if you're willing to dig. Please tell us once and for all why you're such a crab--there are a lot of us on here who are unwilling to let you bully and berate innocent posters any longer. What you said to Gord was cruel and absolutely uncalled for. If you can't say anything nice, just BACK OFF.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,363 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

I agree with Tess about losvu - what a miserable person - sure wouldn't want to be married to him/her. But wherever I get a bargain - I think is great. Just for some other info tho - alot of times Macy's has better deals at the end of the season then you can even get at any of the outlet stores.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

Thanks kathyak good to know :)

10. Re: For the ladies going to Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:58 pm, February 17, 2013
Edited: 4:58 pm, February 17, 2013