We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raack n Roll at The D

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Genoa, Nebraska
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Raack n Roll at The D

Anyone seen this show? My husband and I are thinking about going but can't find any reviews on it.

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

Yes! It's really fun and a great show for both men and women. The music was the best and the girls were so talented. The MC is a dead ringer with his impressions, especially Robert Di Niro. One of the best topless revues in Las Vegas.

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

I saw it at Tropicana and walked out after 10 minutes

Genoa, Nebraska
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

Vegas2731 - Where did you see it at? I saw it used to be at Hooter's and didn't get the best reviews so was hoping that it's better now at The D.

DC
Level Contributor
509 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

I haven't seen this show but I'm thinking about going next time I'm in town.

I saw the reviews at Hooters and they weren't good. But, like most things, I think it's a matter of your own expectations.

If you want a classy show, top rate talent, great drink service, in a state of the art theater, then this show probably isn't for you.

If you want sexy topless girls doing a bump and grind to some loud rock and roll then, ... (excuse me while I book the tickets)

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

This show was never at the Tropicana. You're probably talking about Icandy.

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

It's much better than when it was at Hooters. They've added some stuff. The "RAAckomatic 3000" is great. The showroom is much better suited for this show too. No pillars in the middle blocking views.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

Yes, it is an awesome show!!! X Burlesque and RAACK AND ROLL are my 2 favorite topless revues in Las Vegas.

Genoa, Nebraska
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

Thanks everyone!

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
366 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

Anybody else have an opinion? I am considering it next month and would like to know how it compares to something like X Burlesque.

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Raack n Roll at The D

My mistake, saw it at Hooters. Left went to Tropicana to see iCandy - that was a great show!