We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Second honeymoon in Vegas for smokers

Portland, Oregon
1 post
Save Topic
Second honeymoon in Vegas for smokers

I want romance, I want iconic Vegas action, I want an incredible view, I want a tub big enough for two, I want fabulous room service and I want to be allowed to smoke in my room. It's fine if it's on a private terrace. This is for my husband and I to go on a second honeymoon and renew our vows. After reading reviews I'm thinking the Cosmopolitan will be the closest to meeting our needs. Has anyone stayed there? Are the horror stories of broken soaking tubs, dirty rooms, incorrect mini bar charges and no coffee machine true? I am looking at the wrap around terrace suite. Does that ensure a fantastic view? Does every suite have one? Thanks for any tips or info you can give.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from $499.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Second honeymoon in Vegas for smokers

yes the horror stories are true.housekeeping and maintenance very poor.not guaranteed a good view with a wraparound as I found out to my cost on my honeymoon.

Nevada
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Second honeymoon in Vegas for smokers

You cannot smoke in your room, only on the patio, at Cosmo.

If, you get downgraded to a city room, you cannot smoke in your room and there is no balcony for the city rooms.

Edited: 10:40 pm, January 21, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Second honeymoon in Vegas for smokers

" Has anyone stayed there?" Not very many people have stayed there.

4. Re: Second honeymoon in Vegas for smokers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2014