We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Land of Oz
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

While searching on Kayak last night, I came across the Bellagio on multiple sites for $149. For Saturday, Feb. 16, I was able to book the Penthouse Suite with Priceline for $149.

Land of Oz
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

This deal is still available this morning.

Zoetermeer, The...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

nice! too bad it doesnt cover the dates Iam going (16-30 march)

Kyle, Texas
Level Contributor
280 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

I wish I was in Vegas on 2/16. Best deal I have ever seen. That is a $500 a night suite.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

Obviously some kind of error-- the Penthouse Suite is pricing significantly less than just a Resort Room or Fountain View Room for that date. The rate for that room on Bellagio's website for that date is $869!!!

Hope they honour the rate for you!

Edited: 9:29 am, January 15, 2013
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

Wow! I checked and this is still up. I tried my March dates and no go for me :( What a great find. Enjoy...hopefully

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

I concur with mykel. Obviously an error, especially as that's Presidents Day weekend. I too hope they honor it but don't get too excited until you're actually in the suite.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
4,910 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

Could b a ploy to get attention. Prob no dates are avail.

Land of Oz
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

On my reservation, it does say that the booking is confirmed and guaranteed. I will contact the hotel later today. Kayak is still showing 8 different websites for this price.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

This has piqued my interest...

I checked the rates for the 15th and 17th as well, and for either night that suite is pricing at $762-$799.

When I check with Expedia it lists just a "King Room" at the $149 price, but when you click on the description it reads "1750 square feet", which matches the penthouse, but no other features of the penthouse are listed.

If they honour the rate this is an AMAZING deal for those of you who can take advantage of just the one night. I had a look at flights for a weekend getaway (Monday's a holiday for us in Ontario too: "Family Day"), but they are a little too pricey to justify the splurge.

Still, I am thinking about it...

Zoetermeer, The...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bellagio Penthouse Suite Deal Feb. 16

I have had something similar (THEHotel for about 40% of the price) which they honoured. So I wouldnt be surprised if they did.