We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shows in LV?

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
84 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best shows in LV?

Hi! Could anyone tell me what are the best shows in Las Vegas? Why? And how buy the tickets?

Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,481 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best shows in LV?

Some are better then others and more popular such as.

Mystere

Love

Jersey Boys

And of course headliners who come for limited engagements.

" And how buy the tickets? "

Over the internet at the Hotel website where the show is being shown.

Edited: 4:33 pm, January 08, 2013
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best shows in LV?

What are the best shows on TV? Ask a number of people and you may get wildly contrasting answers. Same with Vegas shows. Give us a few clues about your tastes in entertainment to get some recommendations.

Best strategies for buying tickets depend on what shows you're hoping to see. Decide that first then ask for ticket buying advice.

Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
457 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best shows in LV?

We really liked Mystere. You can get tickets pretty much anywhere for all shows. The best place are at the Tix2nite places (or spelled something like that!) There are a couple located on the strip. I think one is by the fashion show mall but there are actually more than a couple. You can get tickets cheaper there and they have quite a few of the shows available. If you're looking for a lower cost show, the Frank Marinaro show Divas at the Quad (formerly Imperial Palace) is also entertaining. They have imperonators of stars like Cher, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner and more---and they are men, but its really hard to tell! We saw the show when it was called La Cage and enjoyed it and went and saw it again a couple years later. We;ve also seen The Rat Pack is Back...also a very entertaining show. There will be a magazine in your hotel room that will tell you where the ticket places are, and we always grab the Las Vegas 24/7 booklets out of the back of the cabs. Very helpful.

Edited: 4:37 pm, January 08, 2013
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
84 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best shows in LV?

I'd like to go to one magic show and one cirque du soleil show (Maybe "O", KA, o Zarqana.

Thanks for your advices!

Can i choose the seats if i bought the tickets in advice?

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
84 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best shows in LV?

Or what other could you recommend me?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,803 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best shows in LV?

Carrot Top is hilarious I didn't think I would like him but thought he was great

Melbourne
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best shows in LV?

Are there any magic shows there now with animals in it?

Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
457 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best shows in LV?

Yes, the Tix 2nite place will have different prices on shows depending on how good of seats you want. And they have tickets for the Cirque shows that have seats available, which they usually do. The only one of those we've seen is Mystere. Unfortunately the Phantom isnt there anymore because I would've recommended that too. :(

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,648 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best shows in LV?

Best shows: The CDS shows are the big draws now. I personally like KA and Love the most. O and Le Reve (not CDS, but same idea) are next. I have not yet seen Zarkany, so no comment.

Jersey Boys, Blue Man Group, Carrot Top, Penn & Teller -- all have their proponents.

I recommend to my visitors that they also go to a Vegas standard -- something like Rat Pack, Legends in Concert, Jubilee (sp?), Trent Carlini [Elvis], what's the name of the female impersonators show, Divas? These are inexpensive and fun. I take my friends and family to the halfprice ticket booth to select one the non-CDS shows from their list.

When you have your schedule, check to see what headliners are playing.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,166 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best shows in LV?

Jersey Boys is one of the best.