We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ugg boots

swansea wales
Level Contributor
455 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Ugg boots

will I be able to find Ugg boots in vegas I have signed up on premium outlets but no store listed. If so what are the prices.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Ugg boots

I have always had the best luck at Dillard's for shoes (including Uggs). They often have sales and I have saved over $100 buying from the clearance racks, so long as you don't mind buying boots at the end of the season.

swansea wales
Level Contributor
455 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Ugg boots

I dont mind if they are not this seasons. I buy for comfort these days lol.

thanks for taking the time to reply. I am checking all stores mentioned. We are not travelling til May so got loads of questions to post in the next few months.

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Ugg boots

I've always wondered this....does Ugg stand for Ugly? They're sort of like guys wearing socks with sandles. The wearing gender things they're comfy, the other gender can't stand the look. Uggs just always sort of scream high maintenance and impractical. Ok, that's my saturday rant

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Ugg boots

dhonk: Yes, "Ugg" stands for ""ugly." Of course, just look at them!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Ugg boots

Another vote for Dillard's:

http://www.dillards.com/content/UGGAustraliaLandingPage?cm_sp=shoes-_-ddtb-_-3+ugg+080212

As a bonus, on this site is a little nugget of the history of Uggs.

They go on sale very quickly down here.

Edited: 5:04 pm, January 12, 2013
26. Re: Ugg boots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 14, 2014