We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewing vows in vegas

Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Renewing vows in vegas

I am in Vegas with my wife next June and would like to renew our vows. Two questions.

1) As we are Irish and married in ireland is this valid in Las vegas? i.e. do we need to renew our vows (if our current marriage is recognised) or do we need a full marriage as such as we have never been married in the states before?

2) where is the cheapest to do this? Having a quick google all we can see is 400-1000 dollars which is more than we are will to spend on it.

Thanks.

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Renewing vows in vegas

congratulations

Berwick upon Tweed...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Renewing vows in vegas

We renewed our vows at the We Kirk O heather 4 years ago it was a wonderful service that was videod and a photographer. You also geta renewal certiifcate. The only thing to be aware of is the cost of the photos you are shown all the ones taken and are asked to select just a few or you can have them all it works out cheaper in the long run to select them all but you get them on a disc not printed out for you, but that aside we would do it all again , good luck where ever you choose.

13. Re: Renewing vows in vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 14, 2014