We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction on the Strip

Hague, Saskatchewan...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Construction on the Strip

Has anyone that stayed at the Flamingo had a real problem with construction noise or is this a problem staying at the Imperial Palace? I was going to book at the Flamingo but I heard the noise is very bad. Thanks for anyone that could advise.

Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction on the Strip

Just stayed for 5 nights from Oct 31st to Nov 5th and we stayed in the northern most tower facing Imperial palace/mirage. They start work very early (by 6am at the latest) and you can hear it if your room is where mine was...we were in room 22164. I would ask for a room facing the pool/garden area and it shouldn't be a problem. BTW, carnival court at night seemed to be louder than the construction.

Wall Township, New...
Level Contributor
353 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction on the Strip

stayed at The Flamingo from Oct. 20th -26th....had a nice Go room facing Bills and The Bellagio #27054 I believe. While we were on the other side of the building away from the construction you wouldnt even know they were working next door unless you were walking to IP or Harrahs. A 100% non issue for us.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction on the Strip

We also stayed facing Bills/Ballys, last month and did not hear a thing and we could see the Belligio fotains off to the distance, of course I asked for the view facing Bills

aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Construction on the Strip

We faced the garden/pool area in January and had no issues.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
251 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Construction on the Strip

Stayed at the Flamingo last summer, with a strip view room, and noticed no noise issues from construction at all

6. Re: Construction on the Strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 16, 2013