We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffet reservation

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island
Level Contributor
630 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
buffet reservation

Do we need to make a reservation for lunch or dinner at the Bellagio Buffet? We are staying at Aria and I love a buffet, I would be open to any recommendations on nearby buffets that are good and we woulodn't need a reservation. Also, anywhere I can see menu items? Bellagio website doesn't have them.

Thanks

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffet reservation

Most buffets don't take reservations. I'm not aware of any that do, though I guess I could be mistaken.

You can always ask to walk in and have a look at the items being offered. There's usually a huge variety, so its not hard to find things you like. Best to just give them a call if there's something in particular you're looking for.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: buffet reservation

Most regular buffets do not take reservations. Sterling at Bally's and a few others do. None you mentioned accept them.

If you gamble enough your host can make one for you, enough=MUCH MORE than a person who is at a higher level in a rewards program.

People wait a long time for buffets, I don't get it, glad it works for some.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: buffet reservation

"Best to just give them a call if there's something in particular you're looking for." I concur.

Long Island
Level Contributor
630 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buffet reservation

We don't like waiting in long lines. That is what we were trying to avoid. Any times that are less busy if reservations cannot be made?

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buffet reservation

My suggestion for times is - don't go "on the hour" - example - 5 or 6 pm - go on the half hour - 4:30 or 5:30 etc. Lots of times for any dining experience anywhere - people say - "lets go to dinner at 7" - and if you get there at 6:30 there's no line - cause most people to the "on the hour".

Chicago
Level Contributor
221 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buffet reservation

You have two options at the Bellagio buffet. They don't close between lunch and dinner so you can show up between 3:00 and 5:00 and get seated pretty quickly. You may also walk up to the hostess and say you wouldn't mind being seated at the bar. Many times you can waltz right in.

Caesar's new buffet is the best right now. Go very early, though, or you will be in line forever.

7. Re: buffet reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 15, 2013