We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

The title of this may be misleading. In fact, it definitely is. I'm not necessarily saying that my TR will be short...but my trip to Vegas sure was. Below is a chronicle of my 31-hour Vegas trip.

Will post as a reply...

Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
314 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Enjoyed all of your TR! Thanks for posting.

Bowen, Australia
Level Contributor
309 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Good on you Echo, really glad you had a great time and enjoyed yourself! :0)

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,292 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Sound like you had a great time thanks for your TR.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Echo,

Glad you found some time for a well-deserved getaway! Whether it's one night or several nights, Vegas is always a fun time- and you took full advantage! It sounds like you have a great travel partner in your friend, "S", and hopefully you can both make it back again soon.

Good luck in your separation. Those times are never easy, and with the help of family, friends, and faith- you'll make it through. Plus, you have the Little Man" to help keep you occupied! Thanks for the trip report!

Brian

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
885 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Great TR. That is what Vegas is all about--a little break from reality so you can recharge yourself and then get back in the game. Hope everything works out for the best for you.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Thanks for posting you TR i really enjoyed reading it. Good for you for booking a mini escape! How funny about your son and his love of The Beatles, it made me smile.

Here is wishing you and your son all the best for the future.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

I am happy that you got a well deserved break, sounds like you made great use of your time. And as for some people on this thread who never have anything nice to say they really shouldn't bother replying!

Seattle
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Losvu, I think I speak for 9/10ths of the people here when I say this: keep your nasty feelings to yourself. No one needs to know why I'm taking a trip? Well, no one needs to read your nasty comments on EVERY SINGLE THREAD you post on.

And don't try to be "nice" at the end. If you really hoped I solved my personal problems you wouldn't have said what you said in an attempt to try and make me feel worse for sharing. I might be going through a lot, but I wake up every day feeling blessed and lucky that I'm not a miserable soul bent on verbally abusing others. I actually wish YOU well with YOUR personal problems!

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Sounds like a great gals getaway for you Echo! Too bad it was so short-lived, but I do understand with a toddler it is hard to get away for longer. Sounds like you made the most of your time, and had some much needed "me" time. Enjoyed reading your TR (in its entirety lol) and look forward to reading more in the future....keep your chin up...it gets better...trust me.

Seattle
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Echo27's Super Short Trip Report

Thank you, everyone for your kind words. I know in my heart that everything will be just fine. I'll "get by with a little help from my friends" (and family!). :)

Edited: 11:03 am, October 14, 2012