We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

allows 19 year olds?? Looking for a place to go after our wedding dinner with our wedding guests and my son and his g/f are only 19...but we would like to listen to some music and dance...anybody know of a place we could go?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,705 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,205 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

http://www.bootleggerlasvegas.com/

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

Bootleggers!!!! OMG!!! Thank you for that....I had forgotten about that place....we have been there before and my brother in law knows people there....this is probably a very good option....I will have him check into what will be going on for that night and see if he can get us an area reserved... thanx again!

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

See how nicely that works. Ask the right question and get the right answer. IS YOUR biL ONE OF THOSE LOCAL FAMILY MEMBERS THAT MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA? Have fun.

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

Actually yes, Losvu, he is one of the local family members...and he took us there a couple of years ago and knew the owners I believe....I will have to talk to him about this place. Actually, I was just looking at their website, and they have early dinner specials from 3-5pm daily with entertainment starting from 6-9pm...which just might work out better than going to the M after all....yes, crazy how all that works out lol

China
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

Hey actually I'm a Chinese. Would you mind if I ask some questions? I wonder what does "justices on music and dancing" mean. Do American restaurants require music and dancing license? Thanks for your time.

China
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

Hey actually I'm a Chinese. Would you mind if I ask some questions? I wonder what does "justices on music and dancing" mean. Do American restaurants require music and dancing license? Thanks for your time.

7. Re: Bar/restaurant that has music and dancing and....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 11, 2014