We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lockhart, Texas
Level Contributor
626 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

Contemplating staying at one of these two hotels next trip and enjoy poker. Which has the better poker room? I like to play at base hotel and the price of these two are comparable. I've read the room comparisons so I know they are similar, so which one has the best poker or is closer to the best poker room if both are lacking?

Thanks

Rosemount, Minnesota
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

Flamingo: Limit

Harrah's: NL

Really about as easy as that.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

Which of these is best for a tournament structure. Probably go up to about $60 entry and playing with my wife who is very inexperienced at anything other online play. I'd prefer place without alot of attitude who could help her when needed. Don't want to give money away but also want it to be fun for her. Thanks in advance.

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,186 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

Harrahs at 10AM & 3PM are $60; no reentry, 6K chips, 20 min. blinds & they start at 25/50. One of the best structures for the price. And there are a wide range of players--most players realize this. And dealers are generally helpful as well. Most people are usually very helpful to newbies

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

We had a group of friends that wanted to get a game going last year, and Flamingo was very accessible, provided great service, and we all enjoyed our afternoon.

We haven't played at Harrah's but did get a group together during March Madness this year at the IP, and we were surprised at how well it all worked out for our group so plan to go back there again.

I wasn't the one making the arrangements at either property, but I know that it wasn't any hassle either place.

Hope you have a great time!

15. Re: Flamingo or Harrahs (poker rooms)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 14, 2013