We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple trip for 21st

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Couple trip for 21st

Me and my boyfriend share the same birthday and want a few nights away from parenting duties for our birthday could anybody tell me is las Vegas somewhere for couples? What things would I recommend we can do whilst here thanks any info would be great help x

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,049 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple trip for 21st

Las Vegas is great for couples - not so good for kids.

You can stay at some of the best hotels in the world for a lot less than comparable hotels in other cities.

You can take in any one of a number of shows, enjoy great dining, have some pool time, shopping as well as the drinking/gambling - you need to know that the drinking/gambling age is 21 so you wont be these until after your birthday and will probably be asked for ID after you pass 21.

Subject to how long you're planning to stay there are day trip options from LV especially if you have a rental car.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,551 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple trip for 21st

Just remember,once you go you will have to keep going. lol Lots and lots to do for couples. Do more research and stop back here for specific answers to your questions. So much to do,so little time. Have fun

Boston
Level Contributor
24,438 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple trip for 21st

" Me and my boyfriend share the same birthday and want a few nights away from parenting duties for our birthday could anybody tell me is las Vegas somewhere for couples?

Anything and everything can in most all cases be done by couples.

You question is way too vague to answer with any specifics.

4. Re: Couple trip for 21st

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, December 14, 2013