We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple trip for 21st

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Couple trip for 21st

Me and my boyfriend share the same birthday and want a few nights away from parenting duties for our birthday could anybody tell me is las Vegas somewhere for couples? What things would I recommend we can do whilst here thanks any info would be great help x

Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
468 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple trip for 21st

Look at the thread "21 and Vegas" to get good tips for your age. Just make sure you are already 21 when you arrive or very shortly thereafter.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple trip for 21st

Hi there, my gf and I love Vegas. Although she is not a gambler we find it so easy to do other things together. If its your first trip then I'm sure you'll spend days just exploring the place, every hotel has something different to offer. As lame as it sounds one of my favourite things about the first time we went was just doing this.. on your travels you'll find tonnes of things that are suited to what you both like.

Have fun.

toronto
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple trip for 21st

Try to stay at center of everything. Bally's, Bills Saloon, Harrahs, Paris or Planet Hollywood. All good prices right in the center of the action. Lots of loud music and good eat places in Planet Hollywood, Lots to see just walking strip, roller coaster at new york new york, take a cab to freemont street to see the light show, Lots of attraction to visit such as Titanic, Human Body show (dont know if this is the name but close enough) Goretorium, Bellagio water show, lots lots lots to see. you will have a great time. I will be there october 25 to 31 Every year I go with my sil. Such fun

4. Re: Couple trip for 21st

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, December 14, 2013