We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows for Feb 2013

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Shows for Feb 2013

Hi TA Vegas gurus...

I've done a bit of web searching about Vegas show schedules for Feb next year and I know some of the shows will go "dark" during the quieter periods, but there doesn't seem to be that much info that I've found.

Taking better half to Vegas for a few days all the way from AUS for our 15th wedding anniversary and our first ever trip without kids.

Does anyone know roughly when show schedules would be put out for Feb so I can do a bit of advance research what we might like to see?

Thanks...

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Shows for Feb 2013

Check out Smartervegas.com for deals on shows. Terry Fator is at the Mirage, and a great show. Tix are being offered right now for 40% off.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Shows for Feb 2013

Hi,

We will be in Vegas in February my 4th time. I've seen O and Love the Beatles, much prefer Love, although O was very good I'm not entirely sure it warrants the 'best show'.

We've also seen the Rat Pack in Freemont street which was good and reasonably priced.

Not too sure what to see this time round though.

Have a great time.

Shellharbour...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Shows for Feb 2013

Thanks for the tips.

Even though we were a little disappointed in the lack of 'big names' we are pumped for this holiday to start!!! We will be there between the 12th and 17th Feb, then on to Hawaii to relax (and think of all the $$$ that we spent in Vegas!)

Have only booked our day to the Canyon so far, but will be booking David Spade this week, and most likely one Cirque show. Will almost definitely see another variety type show which we will arrange once we are there.

Someone may actually be able to help with setting our budget......... Trying to establish what is an appropriate amount to budget for per day (two adults, 3 meals a day, shopping, average drinks/gambling........) Any advice would come in very handy!

Cheers

14. Re: Shows for Feb 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 15, 2014