We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

Birmingham, Alabama
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

My hubby and I are going to LV and want to see some sites this time. What is the best way to see the Hoover Dam Plant and Bridge and Grand Canyon and Sky Walk, in one day? We do not have a car. Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

I'll be in Vegas in mid-September and, after many visits, finally decided to visit Hoover Dam. So, I headed over to Viatour ( www.viator.com ) and clicked on their Vegas Tours section. You've many choices and lengths of tours (and dozens of other tours and excursions in and around the Vegas area too) and they're wholly trustworthy and reliable.

Indeed, they're a sponsor of one of the most popular Vegas themed podcasts, "Five Hundy by Midnight."

It seems that all their Hoover Dam and/or Grand Canyon tours will pick you up right at your hotel and deposit you back at the end of the tour as well.

I think you can book through them without any worries! Good luck and have fun!

Edited: 2:26 pm, August 28, 2012
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

Here's a direct link to their Las Vegas tours page:

http://www.viator.com/Las-Vegas/d684-ttd

hope this helps!

Birmingham, Alabama
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

Thanks!

Birmingham, Alabama
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

Thanks!

5. Re: Best Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Tour Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, December 15, 2013