We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2012-2013

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
8 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve 2012-2013

When would be the best time, price wise, to book a vacation package (from Canada)to Las Vegas for new years eve? How many months in advance for the best price?

Thanks!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

now i made mine in feb

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

you need to plan now the sooner the better

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

When you see a good price for the hotel book it! If you book directly with the hotel (you can use a promo code) you can cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. I believe that as the time gets closer you will pay alot higher as you are booking for NYE.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

Be aware that regular hotel cancellation terms and conditions may change slightly for New Year's reservations. You may have to give more notice than the usual 48-72 hours to cancel without penalty so check the fine print if you feel you might be in a situation where this scenario applies.

Edited: 8:56 am, June 01, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

Thanks, guys! I think we'll book soon. I'm so excited to go back.

Winnipeg, Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

Another question...what shows are good? We watched KA Cirque du soleil at the MGM last year and loved it!!!

Ft. McMurray
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

When do New Years Eve events and what going on at clubs get posted? I cannot find any details yet.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

They went up in November last year, I think. Google 'Vegas New Years' or something like that to get a taste of the sort of things to expect then keep an eye out for listings to go up for this year.

NYC
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

I am booked for new years eve. Staying at the cosmopolitan. Book it ASAP before you end up paying over $2000 just for 3 nights.

NYE events go up AFTER Halloween...one event at a time : )

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Years Eve 2012-2013

http://www.vegas.com/newyears/ This may help.

I have tix for Red Hot Chili Peppers at Cosmo. Staying Aria. Hooked up a deal for $420 for NYE and the next night. Includes tix to Zarkana at Aria - the new CDS show.

Edited: 8:19 pm, October 04, 2012