We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

45.00 Buffet Pass

Wyandotte...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
45.00 Buffet Pass

How does the 44.95 24 hour buffet pass work, I hear you can go to like 6 different buffets?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
4,999 reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from $499.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from $299.99*
$399.00
MILWAUKEE WI
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

Yes choose from The Rio Harrahs Flamingo Imperial Palace and Planet Hollywood Im not sure if Caesars is back open yet it was closed for a makeover.

Wyandotte...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

How many times can you go to the buffet as many times in 24 hours lol, I am not heavy either just wondering haha

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

It's basically all you can eat for 24 hours. People have been seen going into the buffets just to grab a snack. It's free unlimited admission to those buffets for the full 24 hours. Most people will buy it for a late breakfast, lunch, or dinner and make 4 meals out of it. The problem was, when we did it, after the second meal at a buffet we couldn't eat anymore for the rest of the 24 hours. I guess it all has to do with self-discipline.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

HAHAHAHA!!!!

$45.00? Lemme see now. We eat a Big breakfast so we usually cruise thru lunch till dinnertime. I mean who can eat like that 3 times a day? Really!

Day 1: Palace Station breakfast $6.99, South Point dinner $13.99

Day 2: Sam's Town breakfast $7.99, Orleans dinner $12.99

Well that's 2 days meals for $42 not including tax. OK so add in taxes & tips it should actually be around $50 for 2 days meals. We'll switch it around to other places such as Gold Coast, Main Street Station maybe Red Rock too for the rest of the week so we're not always going back twice in a row to any one place. So I figure the way we eat, certainly more than enough as it is in 2 big meals a day, there's just no way I would pay for any all day pass. We stay on the Strip but eat at all the off-strip places and save enough to pretty much pay for our rental car all week and we get around a lot more than just being stuck on the Strip..

Plymouth, PA
Level Contributor
827 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

How would you "Manage" it to maximize the Value?

How about wait times in lines???

Would you become a "Slave" to it???

You are @ a Hot Table or Hot Slot...Or just having fun doing Whatever -

Oh - Gotta leave...

Gotta get our $50 worth...

I checked into it and decided it was not for us.

But - that is us...Maybe it works for you.

Have a Great & Lucky Trip!!!

Ted G

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

Only Planet Hollywood and Rio worth visiting..The others are bad,Flamingo was real bad when we went.

And your idea is worse Baltimorebart because with the buffet pass you can have dinner at say 9pm then breakfast,lunch and an earlier dinner the next day inc soft drinks so thats already one full meal more than your $50 as you dont get lunch....

You can also go in anytime of the day and just have some drinks if you want and maybe a dessert....

Edited: 5:03 am, May 09, 2012
Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

Who in their right mind would want to eat at a buffet so many times, so quick.

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

Makes me laugh how people think you have to go into a buffet and eat as much as you can....we have used buffets in the past and i have never eaten too much...Few crabs legs and a chunk of salmon in the Spice Market buffet and that was enough for me....had 3 drinks with it and used the $5 off voucher so its wasnt bad at all...

You can spend $20 each just on breakfast elsewhere on the Strip so the buffet pass may be still worth it even if your not a big eater...

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

I reckon we'll give it a go when we're there, although I suspect we'll have dinner, breakfast and dinner and that'll be it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,211 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 45.00 Buffet Pass

barrassyard, did you visit every buffet to establish that Planet Hollywood and Rio are the only ones worth visiting? Because you're missing Paris off the list, which is generally regarded as one of the best buffets in Town.

BaltimoreBartman, clever work but you seem to be ignoring that the CET deal includes a few of the best buffets around in Rio, Planet Hollywood, Paris and, when open, Caesars. $45 for them four is better than $42 for your four. Much better. You also don't need to travel anywhere near as far to get to them all.