We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriage can be Murder

new orleans
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Marriage can be Murder

Has anyone seen this dinner show at the Egg and I? If so, how was it? Are tickets available at Tkts2nite? Thanks.

windsor, ontario
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriage can be Murder

My husband and I went to see this show in 2000. We bothed enjoyed it very much. They served you a nice dinner which was really good. (chicken stirfy rice)They really try to get you to interact with the show which was fun. We would recommend this to anyone who wants some time away from the strip to have a nice dinner, enjoy a funny interactive murder mystery and meet some other visitors to the city. By the way, the "murderer" was sitting with us at our table and we didin't even realize it! As for tkts2nite, I have no idea if they have these tickets, maybe give it a try.

new orleans
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriage can be Murder

Thanks a million. Sometimes it is nice to get away from the strip. I think we will try this.

Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriage can be Murder

Anyone have info. on these tickets??

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriage can be Murder

i didn't see them at tkts2nite .. my understand is you can only purchase them directly from the egg & I