We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Topic
Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

Is there a certain place to stand? does it get so crowded that I wont see it unless i get there early? how long is the show?

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

If you happen to be near there at the time of the show, great. I wouldn't make a special trip for it though. It does get very crowded and people are pushy!

Los Angeles, Ca
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

The best place to see siirens is from Caesars Palace, looking out an Augustus room towards the Bellagio fountains. On one night in January, I counted 22 ambulances that went by Flamingo in the course of 1 hour. Talk about a lot of sirens

Level Contributor
78 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

We loved the show! We were guests at TI last time so we just showed our room card 1/2 hr. prior to the show and got preferred viewing. Other than that, I would get there at least 1/2 hr. early to get a "good" place to see it. People are rude and pushy, but just push back....gently, of course.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

For the previous poster that suggested that the slams on this "show" were due to women being jealous/non-approving of the tramps in the thing is not accurate at all. The dialouge, lack of any obstensible plot, and the overall sophmoric vibe of the thing is truly insulting. Basically, these "pirates" are tired of the cabin boy and also want a new ship and to plunder. They spot the "Our tramps of the sea" vessel and think of attacking. Wait a minute though-the ladies inform them that there's no way they can take over because they are too sexy and irresistable. Some awful lip synced numbers with dancing and contorting happen with the "pirates" and tramps, and they finally agree that each is more interested in baby making than pirating. Lines as dumb as this are featured in the revamped injustice:

Pirate: "we're comin to take yer ship, and there ain't a thing you women can do to stop us!"

Lead Tramp: "The only booty you'll be makin off with is right here!" (and she breaks into a booty shakin song/dance)

It's truly insulting to anyone other than about a 12 or 13 year old boy that needs "material" for later. Even they might balk at this travesty.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
590 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

javycraig

don't you listen to those who would say "don't see sirens" I have seen sirens a bunch killing time before or after mystere and i have seen it more than once on purpose!

it is one of those things you just kind of have to see at least once...where else do you get to see a life size scooner sink multiple times in an evening.!

#1) get there 20-30 minutes early....it gets crowded

#2) stand mid bridge on the north side. this will put you closer to the where most of the action is happening.

look sirens is not as good as the old pirate show but it is like the fountains at bellagio, the volcano at mirage, atlantis at the forum shops....you just gotta see it!

cheers!

jbd

Alexandria
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Any tips on the best time to see Sirens?

I agree with the last posting. If you really want to see the show, get to the Tangerine bar at least 30 minutes before the show starts. If you're lucky, you'll be able to get one of the outside tables that overlook the show.