We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Madness 2013

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Topic
March Madness 2013

Fred - you asked for it , here you go, the dates are March 21 - 24 according to the NCAA.com site.

This year brought new friends and new adventures, now next year won't have St,. Patricks day, but who knows what new fun will be instore. T and I will plan to be there.

Beer Pong, old friends, new friends, more NFI, Rob W and the philly contigent, more Toby Keith's, will Jackson and Steffy reappear. WE have 12 months to ponder and plan. But this is the site to tune to.

Morgantown, West...
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: March Madness 2013

Haha, I just posted in the other thread that the honor has to go to you and I didnt notice this thread. Awesome!

Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: March Madness 2013

Happy about this starting again. Will definitely be there next year, probably monday through Monday again...worked out well this year.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March Madness 2013

I hope it lines up with my Spring Break!!!! I won't know until May or June.

We had lots of fun meeting everyone! I even enjoyed running on the Strip on Thursday morning with you and T!!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: March Madness 2013

Hoping Cintiguy and I will be welcomed back!

Edited: 10:02 pm, March 25, 2012
Tacoma,WA
Level Contributor
915 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March Madness 2013

Wish I would have made the M&G, but enjoyed my first MM trip. It was so different from all my other Vegas trips in a weird good kind way. Hoping I can go next year too!

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
409 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March Madness 2013

It was a pleasure to join you for the first time this year and meet so many wonderful TA'ers. It would be fun to attend another M & G, maybe next March. We'll see what next year brings!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: March Madness 2013

YES! Way to take the ball and run with it Dad! I didn't notice this thread until now, sorry! I just booked a room today for Wed-Mon again. Figured why the heck not, prices don't go anywhere but up and apparently CET has finally figured out how much I donate to them (3 comped, 2 very cheap).

We are staying at the Paris for the first time, I know that place holds a warm spot in your heart!

It was great finally meeting you guys and hopefully we will meet the rest of the group next year!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
680 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: March Madness 2013

This has now become our favorite time to go to Vegas! Looking forward to next year.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: March Madness 2013

13 percent of the way there.... Or only 320 more days until MM in Vegas! Have a short trip planned at the end of May and again the end of July. Ready to do a little scouting and planning!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: March Madness 2013

Just booked my flight to Las Vegas arriving on Thursday March 21, 11:30 am. Going home on the red eye Sunday night. 4 nights comped at Bally's. I'll miss some of the early games but will be there for most of the action. See you there :P

Anyone else booked yet? :P

Edited: 10:45 am, May 25, 2012