We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TI petite suite

England
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
TI petite suite

Is it worth an upgrade to the TI petite suite for an extra $300 (6 nights so an xtra $50 a night). Then doing 2 nights at the nugget. Is the petite suite much better than the deluxe room?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: TI petite suite

All depends on how big a deal the bigger room is for you and how much time you intend to spend in it. If I was in Vegas with my wife then it would almost certainly be worth it as she likes a bigger and nicer room, especially if it has a view. If I was solo then it wouldn't even my head to pay the extra.

Edmonton, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TI petite suite

I'm going to bump this because I'd also like to see how people feel about the petite suite. I'm thinking about upgrading my room at TI as well but don't know if it's worth it (my wife thinks it isn't, but the big jacuzzi is appealing).

England
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TI petite suite

I think I like the awe of a nice suite and I like space. Just not sure as $300 could be spent on a lot of other things. I upgraded for 1 night at the Bellagio to the Penthouse last year and it was AMAZING. Could only afford 1 night though! Spent the rest of my time at Harrahs!

England
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TI petite suite

anyone experience both kinds of rooms at TI?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TI petite suite

I have stayed in both type of rooms before. Personally, I didn't think the Petite Suite was worth the extra money that I paid for it. Sure, it's a little bit bigger, and it has a second bathroom with a whirlpool tub, but so what? I was just as happy with the deluxe room that had a strip view (the petite suites don't have strip views). I say save your money and spend it on something else. I hope this helps! :)

Sterling, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TI petite suite

The Petite Suite is well worth the extra $50 a night. Two huge marble bathrooms and more living space for six days. Do it!.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TI petite suite

To be honest I have never even seen a petite suite, but basing my opinion on TI in general and the regular room that we stayed in, if it were me, then I would use the extra $50 per night to reserve a regular room in a nicer hotel.

If the regular room at TI is a comp, then sure, upgrade for more space, and more bathrooms, as others have stated.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TI petite suite

The petite suite is nice but not worth that much extra. A deluxe, south facing, high floor room at TI will give one of the most exciting views in Las Vegas. A "wow" moment at night.

Under no circumstances do you want a room above Sirens of TI, unless you like fireworks right outside your room.

I think TI is an excellent hotel and a good choice.

KY
Level Contributor
397 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: TI petite suite

I stayed in a PS with a view facing south (room 26075 IIRC). Probably one of the best views in Vegas. I also stayed in a 23rd floor TS over the Siren's show. It was no big deal. The shows end around 11 PM. The view of Pallazzo and Wynn was ok, but not the WOW that you get on the other side.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TI petite suite

We always have a Petit Suite or a Tower Suite and to us worth every penny. Lots more space to chill while in the room and has 2 bathrooms in it also.