We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Ranch or Qua???

New Jersey
Level Contributor
169 posts
41 reviews
Canyon Ranch or Qua???

I'm getting married in Vegas on Labor day weekend, ceremony at 6PM. I'm looking to have my makeup & hair done and get a massage before the ceremony for me and my Maid of Honor.

I was at Canyon Ranch 2 years ago and LOVED it. I went to the Qua @ Caesars in Atlantic City 2 weeks and thought it was so-so.

Comparing the 2 in LV.. which would you recommend?

Thanks!!

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

I did a day pass at both in November. I strongly preferred Qua. I posted a reviewed under Canyon Ranch if you want to see the details.

But since you really liked CR last time you were there, I'd go with that.

victoria bc canada
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
2. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

Where are you staying?That always makes a huge difference for me,I don't like to have to trek back to another hotel after a massage.Especially in the heat!

new jersey
Level Contributor
117 posts
3. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

I have not been to Canyon Ranch so I can't speak for that spa. However, the Qua in Vegas is NOTHING like Qua in AC. The Vegas Qua is wonderful and I love it! It is significantly bigger and better than AC.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
28,105 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

I've been to both also and prefer Qua.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

loved it vs. so-so?

And you are asking me to help you choose?

Seriously?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

What didn't you like about Qua in AC?

In some ways, the AC and Vegas Quas are very similar, but the Vegas Qua is a lot bigger, has more amenities, and has a higher level of service. Along with the amenities the AC Qua has -- Roman baths, sauna, and steam room -- the Vegas Qua has rainfall showers, stone loungers, another big hot tub, the ice room (which wasn't as great as I had expected), and a robe warmer.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
169 posts
41 reviews
7. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

I felt the Qua in AC was very small with hardly any amenities. I expected it to be bigger.. But if you are saying the Qua in LV is bigger, then I might consider it. Qua in AC aslo did not have a luncheon menu, which surprised me. I think CR had a menu for lunch?

We are staying at the Tuscany and will be taking a limo back to the hotel before the ceremony, so worries on the heat and wind factor.

I was just trying to get a comparison from ppl that have been to both in LV and just not judge the LV Qua to AC.

Thanks!!! and if anyone else has any thoughts, plz let me know!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

I think Qua is more luxurious, and certainly bigger than the one in AC. CR I liked, but found it a bit, I don't know, utilitarian? Wish it were fancier/more fantasy-like.

But either one is great!

9. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:38 pm, February 27, 2014
Edited: 12:38 pm, February 27, 2014
10. Re: Canyon Ranch or Qua???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:42 am, June 18, 2013