We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can teens see show unaccompanied?

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
506 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can teens see show unaccompanied?

Our 13 and 15 year olds, want to see the show We Will Rock You. My husband and I think we would like to skip this one. Can the kids see the show alone? We would take them and meet them after and stay in the Paris hotel during the show.

Mentioned in this post
Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas
27,072 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can teens see show unaccompanied?

I'm going to see this show tonight. I'll ask for you. I doubt it will be a problem. As the show is not topless. :-(

Lebanon
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Can teens see show unaccompanied?

Totally great for teens. You'd probably enjoy it yourself.

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can teens see show unaccompanied?

Saw We Will Rock you tonight. LOVED it. Queen was always a So-so group for me. Knew all the songs they performed. This mostly young cast has great energy, the costumes and set were great. Loved how they poked fun at our society, our TV shows, music and Vegas in particular. The characters took their names from entertainers they had only read bout on the internet, or heard about in future urban myths. Funny how some of the guys took girls names not knowing they were meant for females.

Not sure what the ticket prices are, mine were free.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can teens see show unaccompanied?

Sorry, almost forgot to answer your question. Ages 6 and up are allowed to attend this show according to the tickets. And your teens will not need chaperones. Some of the jokes are not G-rated, but your kids may miss them altogether. Or then again, they may think they are hilarious.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can teens see show unaccompanied?

JMHO, but I dunno if I'd feel comfortable letting my kids go watch a show by themselves in Vegas.....

Mentioned in this post
California
Level Contributor
241 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Can teens see show unaccompanied?

Its fine if the parents are right in Paris and wait for them outside the show room.

Mentioned in this post
Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas
27,072 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV