We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:59 am, January 13, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
495 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

Paymon's on Maryland Parkway has great food and hookah

http://www.hookahlounge.com/

Major cross streets are Maryland and Flamingo, you'd need to cab it if you're staying on the strip.

2. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

3. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

London, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
311 reviews
4. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

I've been thinking about hitting a shisha bar too. Been missing my shisha since my trip to Jordan last month.

I'll be staying at the Flamingo Hotel, so Hookah Lounge is the closest one to my hotel? Or is there one closer?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
495 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

The hookah lounge is actually called Paymon's :)

I don't know of any others near the Flamingo. I've eaten at Paymon's many times and the food is great, prices reasonable. I've never had the hookah though.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

I think there is still one at the fashion show mall on the upper level. My daughter was smoking out there with the owners. I just watched. Ugg!

London, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
311 reviews
7. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

Hi Bella, thanks for that and recommending the food. The menu looks good, plenty of choice for shisha flavours too. I might coerce my OH off strip to sample the food, so I can enjoy a fruity shisha.

Harlemgirl, do you remember what the place is called at Fashion Show Mall? That'd be more convenient for us. I looked at the FSM directory and can't see a Middle Eastern sounding restaurant/ cafe.

Thanks!

Edited: 9:33 am, October 28, 2011
las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
8. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

There is also the hookah lounge at town square. Nu sanctuary. I really am not a fan of theirs. Blue martini at town square also has hookah. Now I would recommend there. Great drinks during happy hour. Reasonable food.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,322 posts
11 reviews
9. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

There is a hookah lounge downtown on East Fremont, just beyond the magic canopy. The one time I wandered in, they had a belly dancer with a snake.

I have heard good things about the hookah lounge on Maryland, which Bella tells us is called Paymon's. I have never been in, but to each his/her own.

I can't resist: There was an article last year in the local paper about the most arrested hooka's on the Strip, but none of them were attractive, and there were no ratings as to their skills. Very few people posting here will admit to hiring their services and even fewer would share their ratings.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Best Hookah on Strip/close to Strip

The one down by Fremont is pretty neat. Was there last year although friends paid the tab so I don't know what the cost was. Just like Mike said...belly dancer with a HUGE snake!