We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
328 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

Hi, anyone know of any websites to compare 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas? We are looking to find one on the strip but going from hotel site to hotel site is a drag. I know Jetsetters.com has Vegas hotels sometimes but I'm hoping there is someway to find cool suites without having to look at every hotels site. We would prefer ones that run under $800 a night.

Also, Is there a website to find deals on Las Vegas suites? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ballyclare, United...
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

Somone posted yesterday about 2BR suites at the The Wyndham Grand Desert on Harmon I think?

mpo

Edited: 5:16 am, October 17, 2011
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

Hi,

We recently stayed at the Desert Club Resort (see reviews on TA). We had a great 2 bed suite, just off-strip, but only a very short walk or shuttle ride away .Excellent facilities, and very reasonable price.

Suzi

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

Check out Aria sky suites and Mandalay Bay......they have good websites that show you the floor plans and rates. Wynn does too. Your budget may work midweek, but will be tough on a weekend.

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

2 bedroom penthouse at aria

Flower Mound, Texas
Level Contributor
531 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

Planet Hollywood Towers and The Signature have 2 bedroom suites

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

You should google "las vegas 2 bedroom suite"

This item and others come up:

lasvegashotel.com/vegas/vegas-hotels-22.htm

Virginia
Level Contributor
308 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

I have been looking at these as well, these are the ones I am looking at

Mandalay Bay - 1500X2

Planet Hollywood Towers - 2 BR Suite

Signature - 2 BR Suite

I believe with the signature you would have to call to book the 2 br as I have yet to see it on their website for booking.

Some others are

Aria Sky Suites

Vdara 2 BR suites

MGM Skylofts

Hermitage...
Level Contributor
797 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

While we only had a one bedroom suite at Planet Hollywood Towers, it was awesome! I'm sure the two bedroom is very comparable, aside from more space. The location is really good, as was everything else about the room.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

staying with another couple oct23-26 at the wyndham grand desert - will let u know how the 2 bedroom suite is. Also stayed with a different couple around Easter this year 2 bed suite at Marriott on Harmon. Was quite good separate sides of the room for the beds and kitchen in the middle - still private for each couple. Was reasonable rate too

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 bedroom suites in Las Vegas?

add a junior suite and a one bedroom at the signature MGM hotel. They join by a hall