We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

I'm thinking about giving this a try for my trip in November. The shows I would like to see include Absinthe, Jubilee!, Dirk Arthur, Mac King and X Burlesque. Since you can only get the tickets 2 hours before show time, I would love to hear from others if they've had any trouble getting into any of these shows?

Edited: 2:20 am, October 11, 2011
yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

I suspect the only one of those you'll have an issue with is Absinthe since it's very popular and has limited seating. I'm not saying impossible though.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

Absinthe and Jubilee are the shows I don't want to miss. Is there anyone out there that has successfully gotten into either of these shows using the pass? I'm hoping that Caesars is not listing the popular shows as a "bait and switch" just to sell passes when they know most of the time there won't be any available seats.

NYC
Level Contributor
377 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

Don't use the pass on Mac King. There are usually coupons available for free tickets with the purchase of a drink.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

Mac King, Dirk Arthur, Jubilee, and X will all basically pay you to fill their seats. Well, not really but those tickets are usually readily available at discounts.

I would def buy in advance for Absinthe but it's not to say they may not also be available at a day-of outlet. We do GA seats there starting at $68.

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

I think that you will be fine here.You may have to sneak out of one early to get in line for All Stage.I managed to see the following and some have changed.We bought in at one or so and went straight to Mac King.Then we caught Dirk Arthur and George Wallace.Next day we hit Price is Right which was surprisingly a blast and I ran to get ticket for Nathan Burton.I then went straight to Rita Rudner and got shut out on X Burlesque.should have left earlier.Any way if all else fails I got another George Wallace and beat the man by giving it to guy in line.Very few shows sell out here we did all of this on New Years Eve and made them all but the one.My wife is disabled and we really got great seats for all here.

6. Re: Caesars Entertainment’s All-Stage Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 26, 2012