We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Barbados
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Hey all,

I'm going to a conference in Las Vegas in early October that's being held at Caesars Palace. Unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of the group rate to stay at Caesars Palace, and so I’m going to have to stay elsewhere. Could someone please tell me what hotels are nearest Caesars Palace?

Thanks for any help.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from $499.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
56,555 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Here's a map.

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/strip-map.php

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Mirage, Bellagio, Harrah's, Flamingo, Bill's Gamblin' Hall, Bally's & Paris.

Maps of the Strip are easy to find online. Caesars often has affordable rates, so don't overlook them.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,938 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Mirage, Bally's, Paris, Bellagio to name a few.

Bellagio would be high end, Mirage & Paris mid-price and Bally's low price.

Check smartervegas.com for pricing.

Barbados
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Thanks so much for the super fast and helpful replies!

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,999 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

"Convention rates" are not always the cheapest. Have you tried checking directly with Ceasars to find their standard rates or any specials they are running?

Bally's and Bill's would be my first choices for an alternate place to stay.

Barbados
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

I give them a call MichaelonLI. Thanks.

Toronto
Level Contributor
523 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

I would look at Bill's Gamblin Hall or Flamingo. They're both directly across the street from Caesars.

But keep calling Caesars and checking for rooms. Sometimes when you get closer to the convention date, the number of confirmed guests changes and new rooms open up for booking. That happened to us a few years ago. I called to book at Caesars and they said they were completely booked because of a big convention in town. They suggested I keep calling back because sometimes with conventions they block off a certain number of rooms for convention attendees. Then once the number of confirmed guests is known, they can release rooms for general booking.

Barbados
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

Thanks again for the help, i decided to go with Flamingo, it doesn't have the greatest reviews but I'm not too picky and the rate was similar to the convention rate at Caesars.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,030 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

If the Flamingo rate is similar to the Caesars convention rate, why would you not go with Caesars? It will be very convenient to be under the same roof, Caesars has a skabillion restaurants in all price ranges, and although I'm sure the Caesars rate is for one of their "basic" towers (Roman or Centurion?) I'm pretty sure that is on a par with a basic Flamingo room, with a very real possibility of a nice upgrade to a great room at Caesars.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel near Caesars Palace?

The standard room at the Flamingo are not very nice even if you are not picky. Most prople after seeing the standard roon upgrade to a Go Room which is very nice, but is about a $25 a night upgrade. TI is usually reasonable is a nicer hotel than the Flamingo and is close to CP.