We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking on the Strip

mirandann
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking on the Strip

We are staying DT but have a rental car. Where is the best place to park on the strip: easy in and out, not too much traffic to deal with, and easy route?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
506 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking on the Strip

The ip parking is great it's easy accessible from rear take audry street and pull right in back it puts you center strip and right in the middle of everything

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,031 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking on the Strip

Parking is rather easy on the strip. Check out this link for all of the self-park garages:

vegas.com/transportation/parkinggarages.html

You can also valet for free, which is sometimes more convenient. Just remember to tip a few bucks when you get your car back.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking on the Strip

Bellagio is centrally located and pretty easy to swing into. But virtually any hotel (a few, e.g. IP is a little awkward from the strip) has easy, free parking. Just drive south on LVB, pull in to the first joint that looks interesting, give your keys to the valet and have fun.

Edited: 10:18 am, August 25, 2011
Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking on the Strip

I like to park at the Mirage using the Spring Mountain access since that avoids having to drive on the strip. I also like the Bellagio (driving on Flamingo Road heading east) because of its central location. If heading towards the north part of the strip (driving on Tropicana heading east), I use either NY NY or Excalibur.

Bradford, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking on the Strip

South Strip ...Monte Carlo. Mid Strip ..Flamingo for self park, Bally's for valet.

We always rent a car and valet parking is the only way to go.

Edmonton, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking on the Strip

IMO the Wynn parking garage is the easiest to get in and out of from Las Vegas Blvd. The entrance is just a few feet from the strip, it's real quick.

Edited: 12:17 pm, August 25, 2011
1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking on the Strip

>> I like to park at the Mirage using the Spring Mountain access since that avoids having to drive on the strip. I also like the Bellagio (driving on Flamingo Road heading east) because of its central location.

Two great choices. Be sure to aim for the Bellagio's North Valet off Flamingo, rather than the main entrance off the Strip. The great thing about both choices is that you come right off the highway and never even get on the Strip itself.

8. Re: Parking on the Strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, October 16, 2012