We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

I want to make reservations for dinner at the Strip House, but my husband doesn't have any dressy clothes. He has nice shorts and collared shirts. Is this dressy enough for dinner at the Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurants? Thanks!

Debbey

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,890 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

I wouldn't wear shorts to either place - business casual at least. Although it wouldn't surprise me to see shorts at Strip House, it would at Eiffel Tower.

Edited: 10:43 am, August 23, 2011
california
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

It's fine for Strip House. I've never been to Eiffel Tower so can't say about that one.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

Are you in Vegas now, if so get to the Fashion Show Mall and buy a pair of nice slacks and enjoy your dinner at the Eiffel.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,761 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

If you can afford to dine at either place, surely you can afford to hit up a store somewhere and get the guy a pair of slacks. Both are dressy environments.

There are plenty of places to have a comfortable meal in shorts in Las Vegas; I don't think either of these places qualifies.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

Insofar as Eiffel Tower Restaurant, gentlemen require collared shirt, long slacks and close toed shoes. We actually keep 75 pairs of dry cleaned slacks on hand for such occasions. Lunch is a much more casual atmosphere.

The slacks will come in handy if you would like to go to any clubs or ultra lounges as they are required.

Lyle

Eiffel Tower Restaurant

ltolhurst@leye.com

6. Re: Dress code at Strip House or Eiffel Tower restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 15, 2012