We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

I am wondering if anyone knows what events will be happening and where? I heard about the guy jumping the 747 on his motorcycle. I've seen which hotels are doing fireworks but where is the big screen with the countdown to midnight? Is there any live concerts happening on the strip? You know kind Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve Vegas style? I see all the concerts on tv every year but where are they and who is playing? Does Vegas wait to the last minute to let people know? I am already finding things online about New York's NYE celebration but nothing about Vegas. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

It's still too early for NYE 2011, much less 2012!

Benbrook, Texas
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

They are getting an early start for NYE 2012.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

Must be boy scouts!!

Benbrook, Texas
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

Exactly Robinrose...with Las Vegas, you can never be too prepared and not start the planning too early.

Mentioned in this post
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

I assume you mean this year's events (2011/2012). There is not much info available yet. You can keep checking this site. It does list last year's events so you get some idea of things that are usually available on NYE.

http://www.lvol.com/events/newyear.html

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

Since the Mayan calendar predicts the end of the world on December 23rd, 2012 there is no need to plan for any New Years' Eve party.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

Ok I guess I need to make myself clearer. New years eve 2011/New years Day 2012.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

The Blackberry calendar goes until December 31, 9999.

9. Re: New Years Eve 2012 whats happening and where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 12, 2012