We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LVA Online membership, how it works?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
LVA Online membership, how it works?

I read lot of threads about LVA coupons, and everybody recommand to let the coupon attached to the book.

If I take the online membership, I will not receiving coupons booklet, I need to print my coupons.

Do you have problems with online printed coupons?

There is the same choice of restaurants and buffets with online membership than the other one?

Thanks

washington, DC
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

I've been reading up on it. Essentially there are 4 options. You're getting confused with the coupon book and the monthly newsletter.

1. Online newsletter, Hold Coupon book (not sure where they're located to pick it up) - ~$37

2. Online newsletter, mail coupon book - about $4 more than the above option

3. Mailed Newsletter, Mail Coupon Book - More expensive than both of the above ($52 maybe?)

You can also buy used coupon books from ebay, but they're going in the $30 range, and some of the more valuable coupons are already used...

Hope that helps,

Rick

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,397 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

If you get the online only option, you will need to pick up your coupons at their offices during normal business hours (9-5 M-F no weekend hours). There offices are just north of the Rio in a small office building in an industrial/business park.

Unless you normally rent a car, get the online/mailed coupon option and you'll be fine. The newsletter is available as a PDF file you can read, print or put on an e-book reader.

Seekonk, Mass
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

I have had the online version for the last few years and get a book of coupons mailed to me for $4.

I like having the book with me rather than deciding where I am going to go before I leave home.....

...or you can pick up a book at their LV office for no add'l cost

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

I use to do the mailed newsletter but for the past 8 years I do the online membership for $37. That gives you full access to the monthly newsletter which is posted at the first of the month. You also get to visit the forums that are for members only but they are not extremely active. There is lots of good info when people do post. I post there.

Even with the online membership they can and will send you the Members Rewards booklet or you can pick it up during regular office hours at the office. It is located a few blocks behind Rio and you would need a rental car or cab to get to the industrial area where it is located comfortably.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

I will be in Vegas from August 29 then I did not have time to receive the coupons booklet in Canada by mail.

Someone have the exact adress of their office in Vegas. I will be at PH Towers and I would like to check how far is it from my hotel on google.

Thanks

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

This is their address and phone number\Huntington Press is also the Las Vegas Advisor's office

Huntington Press

3665 Procyon Street

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

Thanks every body for your input!

8. Re: LVA Online membership, how it works?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 10, 2012