We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Are there any promo codes or discounts out there for Presidential Limo? I am thinking of booking a one way for pick up from the airport to our hotel in October. I thought it would be nice. We are staying at Bills and I want to stop at the sign and a store for wine and snacks for the room.

Any suggestions where to ask the limo driver to stop at on the way to Bills for wine and snacks?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
4,999 reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from $499.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from $299.99*
$399.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Presidential's airport specials are a pretty good deal so I doubt you'll find further discounts.

Stage Door behind Bill's could work in terms of wine and snacks but so could a few other places. Ask the driver - they get similar requests all the time so should be able to help.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Do what I do, walk up to the Limo stand after you get your luggage and ask for a one way rate, I always get a pretty good rate.

And tel him you wnat to stop by the Sign, just make sur eyou tip him..

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

There is a great store right behind Bill's... there is a bar called the Stage Door, but they have a convenience store attached. Lots of snacks/alcohol available, as well as sundries. It's a little sketchy, but well stocked. It's only a 2 minute walk from Bill's, so you don't necessarily need the limo. But if the driver takes Koval Lane, it's on the way to Bill's - so shouldn't be a big deal.

As for promo codes, I've never heard of any for Presidential. Sorry!

Springfield Oregon
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Good question... I just booked the special on their website for the round trip transfers from the airport. They are going to stop by the LV sign and a liquor store for us... Bringing my DH and Best friend starting tomorrow... Lat time we asked to stop and get liquor they stopped at a bar, and we bought liquor there, I am sure it was 10 x more expensive... but as soon as I arrive in Vegas, the who concept of money flies out the window for me... That might be why they keep sending me "Free" deals to come back... :)

Hartford...
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Believe it or not, but we stop at CVS and pick up water, beer, snacks , and booze all for a great price. Much better than the Stage Door which is pricey and there's a CVS on the way to the Vegas sign from the airport.

Have a great trip!

Beth

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

Oh I did not know CVS sold wine. That sounds great. Thanks for all the tips. Would you suggest I just book round trip and do this ahead of time? When do you think is the best time to do this, since we are not going until October?

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

If you're staying at Bill's and you have the limo for an hour, ask the driver to go down to Gold Coast on the way to Bill's. Walk in the front door and the gift shop will be to your right. They've got the cheapest liquor I've seen anywhere in Vegas (or really anywhere for that matter, heh), and it's not but about 3-4 minutes out of the way.

Edited: 12:52 pm, June 09, 2011
8. Re: Promo Codes for Presidential Limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 03, 2012