We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian

Hi,

My husband was speaking with a friend yesterday who told him to go to the Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian for rock climbing. Now I am definitely not into that, but was wondering how come I have never heard of it before. Any opinions? I am just curious about it.

Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,210 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian

…about.com/od/lasvegas/ig/Venetian-Hotel-Cas…

It's located by the original check in desk, on the Venetian side. I've never done it, but it looks like fun!

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian

Thanks Starla.

It took me by surprise when he came home last night and started talking about it and I never heard of it or read anything about it on here. I was like "hmm, I'm supposed to know about that not your friend" LOL:)

3. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 28, 2012