We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places for window shopping?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport News, VA
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best places for window shopping?

I have a wife who loves to shop. Not much money to shop with but loves to shop. Where are some places where she can see clothes that will make her jaws drop. Clothes stars and rich types can afford. Stores that she can tell her friends about when she gets home.

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places for window shopping?

forum shops at caesars.

would be #1

venetion,#2

and others like

bellagio,mandalay bay,aladdin, fashion show

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places for window shopping?

Fashion Show Mall, Venetian (grand canal shoppes), Aladdin (Desert Passage), Caesars Palace Forum shops and there are shops connecting Luxor to Mandalay Bay that are really nice.

If she really likes shopping, there are shuttles available for a cost, that will take her out to the Retail outlet stores in Primm, NV. From what I have heard, they are really nice.

Newport News, VA
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best places for window shopping?

thanx for all replies. We will have a rental car..so getting out shouldnt be a problem. thanx for all the suggestions.

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best places for window shopping?

How many jaws does your wife have?? Good thing you didn't say Chins. ;-) Caesars has the great Forum shops, and I think the expansion is opening soon. If not already open. Venetian, Bellagio, Aladdin all have nice shoppng areas too. For some great bargains. The Premium outlets near downtown are GREAT. Take the Charleston (East) exit off the 15.