We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats happening April 20 & 21??

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
Whats happening April 20 & 21??

Staying at Caesars for most of a week and I see that April 20 and 21 are sold out now on their web page. All I could get comped was a classic room and was hoping to get an upgrade one way or another when I get there.

Im wondering if anyone knows what is going on April 20 & 21 that caesars claims its sold out. Ive check the convention calendar and theres nothing major going on. I know its the start of the long weekend but theres rooms available again on friday.

Boston
Level Contributor
554 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Whats happening April 20 & 21??

I couldn't find anything either, even on the convention calendar.

www.lasvegastourism.com/conventions_apr.htm

If anyone knows what's going on, now I'm curious.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Whats happening April 20 & 21??

oh relax it's friday....whooooo hoooo ;)

here is a good source to check if you would like to see what's is going on other dates also.

lvcva.com/meetings/convention-calendar.jsp

Edited: 11:28 pm, April 15, 2011
Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Whats happening April 20 & 21??

Yes, as I said in my first post. I checked the convention calendar.

It was no help. Which is why I posted to see if anyone knew something I didnt. :)

So far no one seems to have any idea.

Boston
Level Contributor
554 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Whats happening April 20 & 21??

I just had another thought, If your viewing the calendar on a CET website while your logged in (for me at least) some rooms will come up as sold out but you log-out & check the same calendar they will be shown for sale.

For example when I go to the IP web site & log in the calendar shows comped nights for a deluxe room but when I switch the room type to Capri (I know who would want to) the whole calendar comes up as "sold out" but when I log out they show plenty of Capri rooms for sale.

I suggest you call a host & try to make arrangements for an upgrade.

Good luck, Jimmy

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Whats happening April 20 & 21??

oops sorry smithfan ;)

16. Re: Whats happening April 20 & 21??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:27 am, October 30, 2012