We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only need to rent a car for a few hours

Winchester, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
only need to rent a car for a few hours

hey all, I need a car for a few hours, 5-6 or so. are there any on-strip rental company's that don't require a full day. Its one of those things, if we can get it for cheap($25) we want to do a few things. If we can't get a cheap car those things are not that important. Thanks so much

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
27,175 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: only need to rent a car for a few hours

You will be charged one day no matter what.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: only need to rent a car for a few hours

A very long time ago, there was one company that rented by the hour, but that deal is long since gone. As far as I know, you must rent by the day.

Michigan
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: only need to rent a car for a few hours

now that's cheap!

Most people get a room for a few hours to do "a few things". Come on pal, show your lady some class and rent a room by the hour.

:)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: only need to rent a car for a few hours

i have a car rented through dollar for 1 full day (8am - 8am the next day) and it was $36 plus tax for the day. not as expensive as you may think.

5. Re: only need to rent a car for a few hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 23, 2012