We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24/7 Entertainment Limousines

Bismarck, North...
2 posts
Save Topic
24/7 Entertainment Limousines

I need some advice -

Has anyone booked with 24/7 Entertainment Limousines in Las Vegas, NV? I got a great deal on a pink hummer for a night out. I just want to see if anyone has any advice or reviews on this company? I've been in contact with Jackie and she has been wonderful. My contract states my driver is "Adam".

Any prior experience with this company and advice is greatly appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,666 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Free Cancellation
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,168 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Free Cancellation
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
919 Reviews
from $598.99*
Free Cancellation
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

I have no experience with them but if you can give some indication of price and what they promise for it (alotted time, service(s) provided, etc., I can probably give you an educated guess. Ppersonally I think a pink Hummer should be heavily discounted! ;-)

BTW I am NOT located in Las Vegas so I don't do business there.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

I just looked at their website and GOOD LORD... that Hummer is PINK!

WA
Level Contributor
649 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

We have used them in the past, the first year everything went great. The next year not so well, because they doubled booked a bus. However, they did help us in getting other transportation worked out. I called them this year, but their prices were higher than then the other company that I am going to use.

Edited: 5:53 pm, February 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

I have got to have that pink Hummer for my girl's 21st!!! How much was it? Please let me know how they were when you get back!?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

We used these guys multiple times for my bachelor party last March and they were awesome. We would send a text to the driver when we wanted a ride somewhere and he'd be there within 45 mins. Took the yellow hummer limo downtown and we tipped really good. When they came back to pick us up they had the party bus/coach that was stocked with ice cold beer.

Bismarck, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

Hey Everyone -

Thanks for the responses - and yes the hummer in VERY PINK - but that's why I picked it!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

What is the price and for how many hours?

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
483 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

We used two of their limos for our bachelor and bachelorette parties last year. They were great...on time, good communication, cordial drivers.

They called our cells, 3 hours before the pick-up time, an hour before, then a few minutes before.

I would use them again.

San Francisco...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

We just got married in Vegas and used 24/7 they were absolutely brilliant very professional and a very efficient service, would recommend them to anyone

Mentioned in this post
10. Re: 24/7 Entertainment Limousines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 29, 2013