We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hour buffet wristband

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DONCASTER - ENGLAND
Level Contributor
342 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
24 hour buffet wristband

How much are these, what hotels can you use them in and in people's opinion are they worth it?

Edited: 6:48 pm, February 14, 2011
Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

If you sign up for a players card at any CET property you save $5 and all the info is loaded onto the card, so no bracelet.

Its good at all 7 of their properties, and expires exactly 24 hours after time of purchase. I bought it one evening at PH, so I was able to use it for 2 dinners, one breakfast and one lunch.

Cost is about $42 with tax I think, which works out to about $10 per meal, which by Vegas standards is a bargain.

Other properties do offer their version of this package but I think you are tied to one buffet only.

DONCASTER - ENGLAND
Level Contributor
342 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

What does CET stand for or mean?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,395 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

When the name was Harrahs Entertainment and it was a publicly traded corporation the stock symbol was HET. So many assume that now that the name is Caesars Entertainment it will be referred to as CET if they ever go public.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

If you go to Harrahs.com all the info on the Buffet of Buffets is there. I did not purchase it on my last trip but plan to when I am there again in a couple of weeks.

Paris and Planet Hollywood were both very good by the way.

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

It's the Buffet of Buffets, it was about $35 last June(with the TR card) but I think the price went up.

You can use it at any CET Hotel: Caesars, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Harrahs, Rio, Flamingo, & IP. It starts the minute you purchase it so you may want to time this for example: Buying the bracelet at 9am for breakfast, then having lunch, then dinner and then breakfast again at 9 before the time runs out,

You have to make sure you are seated before the time is done, otherwise you will have to pay

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

there is no doubt that the price can't be beat but don't forget that these line ups are HUGE and LONG ! for us, if we are only in vegas for 3 or 4 days, we don't want to spend most of our time lining up at these buffets...for the dinner ones, you can easily line up for over an hour !

i would suggest you eat dinner early, eat lunch early to avoid the line ups.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

Everything you need to know is here - http://www.harrahs.com/buffets/faq.html

To get the most out of it eat 2 dinner buffets - that means buy it at night for a dinner and then it should still be good for an early dinner the next night.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
688 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

Does any of the other hotels offer this offer on their buffets or just Harrahs hotel chain? Which of the Harrahs would you say are the best to eat at?

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

i keep hearing about the long lines for those with the wristbands,and since we are not big on breakfast i doubt ill do the 24 hour thing,but in regards to the lines......... if you are diamond can you still avoid the long lines using the diamond line while using the 24 hour pass?

virginia
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 24 hour buffet wristband

Hey A1 - you should have just checked with me! :)

Yes, you can avoid the long lines by getting in the Diamond Line at each buffet. We barely had to wait at any line. It was a line for Diamond and Seven Stars people.

Hope you have a great time!