We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party

Ohio
7 posts
Save Topic
Bachelor Party

I'm planning a Bachelor Party in Vegas and I was wondering if anyone has used the packages on bachelorblowout.com. If so, how was it? Does anyone know of any better deals?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from $529.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from $598.99*
$650.00
Ohio
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bachelor Party

LOL, I was thinking Night Clubs and Strip Bars...Although the Hoover Dam tour sounds like the place to be, LOL

I want one night on the town, hit up a couple of clubs and probably one or two strip clubs, it would be real nice to ride in a limo also.

We are looking to get a Suite too. Does anyone know of a hotel on the strip that has nice Suites for a good price?

Ohio
7 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Bachelor Party

LOL, I was thinking Night Clubs and Strip Bars...Although the Hoover Dam tour sounds like the place to be, LOL

I want one night on the town, hit up a couple of clubs and probably one or two strip clubs, it would be real nice to ride in a limo also.

We are looking to get a Suite too. Does anyone know of a hotel on the strip that has nice Suites for a good price?