We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

The most exciting things in Vegas are definitely Thursday - Sunday I realize that. Due to a missed flight i find myself here on a Monday. Any suggestions as to what we can do on a Monday in Vegas? We're an African American couple in our early 40's. Would like some type of jazz or neosoul establishment. Can anyone recommend?

Queensbury, NY
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

I'm not sure of a jazz venue, but we never go to Vegas on the weekend and find everything to do! LOL!! Don't worry!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,410 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

Dinner at BB Kings at the Mirage then head over to the Fontana lounge at Bellagio for drinks.

www.bellagio.com/nightlife/fontana-bar.aspx

mirage.com/nightlife/bb-kings-blues-club.aspx

Sunny California
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

FYI... there is a restaurant.com coupon for BB Kings. Enter promo code FALL and get 80% off....

I'm always a fan of downtown... It's always a good time down there.

Edited: 2:06 pm, September 27, 2010
Arizona
Level Contributor
465 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

Another great place is the M Resort (located far south on the strip) with live Jazz acts in their Hositle Grape Lounge, Thurs-Sunday.... maybe Mondays.

Not exactly Jazz, but you may enjoy the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio which caters to the over 30 crowd.

5. Re: Things to do in Las Vegas on a Monday night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 27, 2011