We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dine.lv.com

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leven, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
dine.lv.com

Edinburgh posted this topic earlier but has received no replies.

Have you used this site?

Did you have any problems?

They are advertising some tremendous deals which makes me nervous about their validity

Any feedback greatly appreciated

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dine.lv.com

It's a fine site designed for discounts for locals but everyone can use it. If you are buying show tickets be careful. The tickets are sometimes for specific dates or a limited choice of dates. Also look at the dining deals. An example is that you pay $25 for a $50 gift certificate but you must purchase $100 worth of food in order to use it. If you look on restaurant.com you can often purchase a certificate for the same restaurant for about $3 for a $25 certificate with a $35 purchase. They website dinelv does sometimes have things that other sites do not.

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dine.lv.com

Thank you very much

Will be arriving next week and will take a chance on the show times

Arizona
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: dine.lv.com

I used DineLV for two shows: Matsuri at IP and the Comedy Stop at Sahara. No problems exchanging the vouchers at all. Yes, please read the terms or if you have questions about anything email them. I would used them again in a heartbeat.

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dine.lv.com

Cheers. We have booked Human Nature and the Comedy Stop which gave us a voucher for Matsuri. How was Matsuri?

Arizona
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: dine.lv.com

Matsuri was....um....ok. Good afternoon filler. IMO. Can't go wrong for the price, tho. And I am soooo jealous that you got Human Nature tickets. They were not on the site when we were going. Great show. When you exchange your vouchers let the ticket agent know in advance when you want to see the show. We were picking up tickets for a few days later and he booked them for the same day. Felt bad that he had to void them out.

Enjoy! :)

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: dine.lv.com

I would also suggest you check restaurant.com first for dining certificates. Right now they have 80% off- $25 certificates for $2 (offer ends Wednesday, September 22, 2010)-promor code: SHARE. restaurant.com certificates have no expiration dates and they can be exchanged for other restaurant's certificate if you change your mind.

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
871 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dine.lv.com

Do they email vouchers for show tickets and then you just exchange them at box office?

Arizona
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: dine.lv.com

Yep! Vouchers were emailed within a day. I also bought the shrimp cocktail coupons and they were mailed to me.

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dine.lv.com

Cheers again everyone. Matter of days now not weeks before we get there.

Can;t wait!!

10. Re: dine.lv.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, March 20, 2011