We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto to Vegas direct flights

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Toronto to Vegas direct flights

We are Brits doing Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and then to Las Vagas. Would like direct only flights - are there any from Toronto please?

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
384 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

check out WestJet..........I think westjet.ca GOOD LUCK

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

united and air canada mate

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
591 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

Yep, two people I know booked a direct flight from TO to LV with West Jet.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
63 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

We are doing the same. We booked with air Canada for uk to Vegas and as we have to change in Toronto anyway to change flights we had no extra cost to stop in toronto for a few days xx

BURLINGTON ONT
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

Go to Buffalo and take southwest direct flights around 350-400 verses 550-700 in Toronto.

UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

Brilliant! that's what I wanted to hear ..... will get looking then! Trust us to being doing Niagara and then Vegas in one trip!!

Jersey, Channel...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

Hey VegasGrace

We too are doing the same trip (5ngts Toronto, 1 ngt Niagara and 5 ngts Vegas). We leave in two weeks .. whoo-hoo.

We are flying direct to Vegas from Toronto with Air Canada. I found it substantially cheaper to book all flights together with Expedia rather than separately.

I have a Vegas itch that needs to be scratched!

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

Hi:

Yes, you can either fly with Westjet, or with Air Canada direct to Las Vegas. Each has 2 or 3 flights per day, and leave from Pearson International Airport. 4 - 4 1/2 hours flying time.

Arlene

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
545 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

If you are going to be in Niagara Falls Ontario, Buffalo New York is only a 35 minute drive where as Toronto is much further at 60-90 minutes away.

Definitely cheaper to fly direct out of the USA than Canada (from Southern Ontario). The Buffalo Airport is much smaller and easier to navigate around and the savings is so worth it.....

Southwest Airlines is the airline that I use to travel to Las Vegas - they offer direct flights out of Buffalo....

Enjoy!

DaShores
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Toronto to Vegas direct flights

well it would certainly be to your advantage to fly direct out of toronto, west jet or air canada..good luck flying direct out of buffalo, i happen to know it cannot be done, which will drastically increase the time to get from here to there.