We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora Las Vegas

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pandora Las Vegas

Hi all,

The wife is wanting to buy some bracelets and charms next week as they are cheaper in Vegas than in the UK.

Does anyone know where there are any shops which sell Pandora bracelets.

Also will they be having a sale for labour day?, and are there any discount vouchers available anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Davy !!!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,214 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
732 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pandora Las Vegas

There is a Pandora store in the Fashion Show Mall across from the Wynn. Hard to say if there will be a sale. I believe you can get coupons from customer service - not sure if there is one for that store though.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pandora Las Vegas

There's also a Pandora store in the Forum shops at Caesars. And yes, it's a little bit cheaper to buy Pandora stuff in the US than in the UK. Mainly because of the lower local tax rate. It's not a huge difference, but a bit cheaper and both the Vegas stores have good stock when I've been there..

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pandora Las Vegas

Thanks,

I'll check them both out.

Cheers

Davy !!!

4. Re: Pandora Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:11 am, February 16, 2011