We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

Houston
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

How is it? Compared to qua? What about the prices? I guess I'll have to call as they don't list any, which is kind of scary.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

Canyon Ranch is great, although I've never been to Qua. Prices are indeed on-line venetian.com/uploadedFiles/The_Venetian/Amen…

I've enjoyed many great services here. Most notable was the Euphoria, the Ultra Nourishing Coccoon and the Hot Stone Massage.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

I've used Canyon Ranch when staying at Palazzo. I had a 90 min treatment that was 90 minutes of pure heaven. Their pricing is in line with that of the other top spas in Vegas.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,649 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

I thought I read that Canyon Ranch was the largest spa in LV or was that Qua? In any case- I'm picking btwn these 2 for myself as they both seem to get the most 'positive press' on TA.

Michigan
Level Contributor
291 posts
4. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

I have been once my girlfriend has been twice. She loves the place. I thought mine was pretty good but it was the first massage I had ever gotten so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Houston
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
5. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

Thanks so much for the replies. I may go with Qua, as I have enjoyed it in the past, as well as Mandara at Paris. With the $99.00 50 minute massage deal, it's hard to beat....unless someone has more details on the regular water features of Canyon Spa....decisions, decisions.

6. Re: Canyon Ranch Spa? Anyone been?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 18, 2010